The Utah, Arizona, Oregon and Florida concealed carry permits are some the easiest and most economical permits that you can acquire.
Why these non-resident permits?
- Utah, Arizona and Florida are "shall issue" rather than "may issue". Which means that, unless you have a disqualifier on your record, they must issue you a permit.
- Utah, Arizona, Florida and Oregon will issue a permit to those that are NOT residents of the states of Utah, Arizona, Florida and Oregon.
- The Utah permit is honored in 31 states!
- The Florida permit is honored in 32 states!
- The Arizona permit is honored in 32 states!
- The training is approximately 5 hours in length.
- Utah has 60 days in which to approve or deny your permit request.
What states honor the Utah CCW permit?
As of 03.01.2012, the following states honor the Utah CCW permit:
What states honor the Florida CCW permit:
As of 03.01.2012 the following states honor the Florida CCW permit:
What states honor the Arizona CCW permit:
As of 03.01.2012 the following states honor the Arizona CCW permit:
What states honor the Oregon CCW permit:
As of 03.01.2012 the following states honor the Oregon CCW permit:
Where is the course held?
Sacramento Area Class:
- 11249 Gold Country Blvd. Ste. 170
Wherever you would like to host us!
What do I need to bring to class?
- AST will provide a class syllabus, annotated laws, applications and fingerprint cards.
When is your next class?
What is the registration fee?
- The registration fee is $150.00 and includes the following:.
- Fingerprinting for Utah permit
- Notarization of Florida application
- Passport photos for permits
How can I reserve a seat in one of your classes?
- Payment can also be made by credit or debit card through Google Checkout on the training schedule page.
© Alpha Safety Training 2010, All Rights Reserved